A play-by-play of Harvard grad Jeremy Lin and Stanford grad Landry Fields’ new handshake:
- Two quick high fives on opposite hands.
- Landry Fields presents his hands to Jeremy Lin as though they are a book.
- Lin “pages” through the book.
- Fields closes the book.
- Both Lin and Fields put their hands to their eyes as though they are glasses.
- Both players “remove” their glasses and put them into an invisible shirt pocket.
this is adorable. i want to start doing this. who wants to practice with me?